Thursday, April 11, 2013

Onward and Downward....

I think the saying is "onward and upward" but to me, my goal is to go downward. ;)

The scale is still moving! (slowly, but still moving).

I haven't incorporated exercise the way I'd like yet, don't judge.

Ryan tells me when I start exercising I'll start losing faster, therefore I will stop complaining that I am losing so slow. He knows this because he has suffered through the pain and agony of depriving himself of all things delicious (I'm being dramatic) and has had to run 17 miles a day to drop a few pounds (again with the drama). Oh wait, we are talking about Ryan...the one who can eat a bag of cadbury mini eggs for breakfast, wash it down with a mountain dew, and then complain that his pants are too loose.

Okay, enough with the jealousy. I tried to convince myself that I could eat the same way Ryan eats, and well....we all know where that got me.

So onward and downward I will go. Slowly, yet surely I will make it happen.

In the mean time I will be taking advice from Ryan, the expert at weight loss. ;) Love you, Ryan. Yet, I hate your ability to consume buckets full of wonderful food and still look dang good in your jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment