Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's a Good Day!

We finally got our "50" degree's yesterday, although I'd have to say it was a chilly 50* with the wind and clouds! But snow is melting like crazy which means that green grass is on it's way!

The scale was good to me today, and finally was down after my Easter munching. This alone gives me a little pep in my step! I have learned my lesson on losing focus for 3 days! I know that everyone needs a little sanity day every now and then of not counting points and calories...but 3 days is too much for my body, it doesn't like that!

My goal is to make it until my birthday (end of MAY!) without allowing myself a non tracking day again. Although I never go crazy on my non tracking days, I still tend to do more mindless munching and eat saltier foods than I normally would. So that is my goal, and I'm ready for the challenge to myself!

I also want to add in more exercise. I've been just okay at adding in exercise. So I need to get better. I was able to jog for 3 - 15 minute intervals (very, VERY slow intervals), so that makes me feel good...now to just slowly work on distance and then speed.

I know that I should get in all of the exercise I can now to make it more of a habit, because soon Ryan will be back to work and my days will be MUCH busier. (sad....)

I need to get better about posting pictures on here, but to be honest I don't have much patience for that. So I'll put that as a goal for this month also.

No comments:

Post a Comment