Monday, April 15, 2013

My Refocus Monday

Today is a refocus day. This weekend was a bit hard. I had a migraine, it was cold and snowy, and let's just face it. Weekends suck for diets.

I didn't jump off the deep end, but I didn't make good choices either. One bad choice I made? Making a batch of key lime cookies. Fail. They were delicious. But I told Ryan they better be gone by the time I get home.

This week is my time to focus on exercise, and eating all of my PointsPlus for WW. The past two weeks I have been trying to eat as few points as possible in hopes to lose more weight and the scale has been at a standstill...so I'll try focusing on eating all of my PointsPlus, but adding in activity.

I also bought a activity tracker that tracks your activity from WW. It gives you a baseline amount of activity you should get during the day and then lets you set goals for yourself. The fun thing is that it also tells you how many activity points you earn based on how much exercise you got throughout the day. I have read several reviews and read blogs where people use the tracker and really enjoy it. Also, I am more likely to get up an moving if I have a goal to reach.

I would also like to mention that I hate spring this year. Normally it is one of my favorite times....this year it sucks! Today we had an inch of icy-slush to drive to work in, will it ever quit!?

Dear Winter, You have had your allowed time, now leave us alone. Sincerely, The Shaw's in Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment