Wednesday, April 17, 2013

GrRrR!

Ugggg!!!!

So for the past couple weeks I have been frustrated!!!!! The scale will seriously go down 2 lbs, and then back up 2. Over and over. Just when I have hope that it's going back down, it goes back up.

I'm about ready to shoot my scale. I know that this is truly a test for me. I know I can stick with it and the scale will HAVE to move eventually. I am not cheating, I have added in exercise this week. It has to move. Right!?

My frustration is that it's not like I have lost a lot of weight already in this journey and am comfortably sitting in a plateau. I have a big chunk left to lose still, and though I have lost 12-14 lbs (depending on the day) I am in the beginning steps and need to be motivated by the scale and rewarded for my hard work and effort. I am scared that if it continues to do this I will quit.

So I am praying hard for the scale to show me a victory. In non-scale news my previously t.i.g.h.t. pants are now fitting VERY comfortably, if not even loose. But let's face it. I'm a numbers person. Numbers don't lie. SHOW ME THE NUMBERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment