Wednesday, May 8, 2013

O.C.D much?

I will be the first to admit that I am a bit obsessive. Actually, Ryan will probably be the first to admit, I will confirm.

My morning routine consists of getting on the scale approximately 4 times. Before using the bathroom, after going to the bathroom. Before getting dressed (neked), after getting dressed. I know this may be viewed as not healthy....however, I just like to know. I also weigh myself once after going using the restroom on our older dial scale (remember those? Before things got all fancy and digitalized?). So really I weigh myself a total of 5 times in the morning, on 2 different scales.

We won't even talk about bedtime. Or if I have a day off. I think the scale owns me.

Does anyone else do this? Does anyone else weigh themselves, and then get on 1.4 seconds later to see if anything has changed? No? Me neither. Never.

In other news....The exercise bug has bit me. Yesterday I walked a total of 5 miles and biked 5 miles. My legs are tiiirrrred. But weird thing...it makes me feel better, ya know? It makes me feel like I'm focusing on my health. I mean I've been eating healthy for a couple months and lost about 16 lbs, but exercising just makes me feeeeel good.

So yesterday, I earned 9 activity PointsPlus by all that activity (according to my ActiveLink). I usually don't eat my activity PP as I am trying to lose weight (obviously), but I did decide to treat myself to an Oreo Shure, bert! cookie and 2 Dove chocolates. Have you tried these? Oh, flippin' yum.

Horrible Picture, Delicious Cookie!
Meanwhile, my clueless husband packed away a half box of Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies (the first half of the box he ate for breakfast). It's all about moderation, yes? Plus I hear that inner fat is more unhealthy than outer fat... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment