Monday, May 20, 2013

My husband left me....

Okay, so this happens every year, and I may be acting a bit dramatic...but I really miss him this year!

Last week was Ryan's first week back at work for the year. They are just NOW thawing out from our horrendous (sp?) winter.

I tend to eat healthier when he is gone, most of the time. So that's good. And, our hope is, that in less than 2 months we'll have a place up in NoWhere'sLand, MN to call home and where Ryan can come home every night!

Good things are coming! I can just feel it! We are all ready to live a bit simpler life. And I'm ready to have pet chickens that give me fresh eggs for breakfast. :)

Ryan's ready to have a pole barn.

The girls are ready to have a pool.

The dogs are ready to run!!!

And the cats? They have NO idea what's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment