Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Obstacles

So. To say that I have obstacles to overcome in my life would be an understatement. MAJOR understatement.

I have to learn that I cannot lose 15 lbs and 3 pants sizes in 2 days. No matter how badly I want it. And wanting it so bad makes me extremely dissappointed and crabby when the scale moves .2 in 2 days instead.

I also have to learn that though exercising once a week is a good start, it is not what I should consider "good enough".

I also have to learn that weekends are still meant to be on plan....not an excuse to eat what I want, because it's the weekend.

So. Again. I have obstacles to overcome, but I will.

I believe we have a rental agreement on our house. This is not exactly what we were looking for, as we (of course) were hoping to sell, however houses in Mora are on the market for over a year on average. And we are wanting to move this summer. This is okay with me. I am satisfied, and believe that it was all in God's timing as this family fell into our laps and they are perfect for our house.

I also received the confirmation that my job will easily transfer up north which is a huge relief, as I would hate to lose my income and benefits.

Wish us luck....it looks like we are moving!

1 comment:

  1. Well good luck! Sounds exciting and scary all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete