Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dribble....

Fact: Hannah started basketball last week....
Fact: Hannah makes about 50% of the baskets she shoots....
Fact: Hannah does NOT do defense....
Fact: Hannah likes killers....
Fact: Hannah is one strange child for liking killers....just wait girl
Fact: I put mulitiple dots after sentences in every post....check, I dare you. Apparently it's my thang.

In a week and a half Hannah will play her very first bball game with her 5th grade team. Hannah stands about 5 feet from her teammates to block a play...(see...dots) I think she thinks she will hurt their feelings if she actually blocks their ball...(again) she doesn't want to be rude. That's what we are working on this weekend. Being rude....wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. It's because she is just such a sweet girl that she can't be rude. I do like that quality in her. Just tell her in the game of basketball it isn't rude to be in their space. give her a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete