Friday, January 7, 2011

The week before, the week before vacation!

Follow me?

So this week at work was crazy...just preparing and getting as caught up and ahead at work as possible (which in the human services field lately is impossible!!) trying to get as organized as possible so one of my lovely co-workers can step in and do a few necessary things for me. I'll be gone for 2 weeks! It will be great fun, and I'm gonna soak it all up, because when I get back it's going to be pure torture catching up again!

It's been wonderful having Ryan home...suppers started when I get home, the house is picked up and girls are home and homeworks done! It's so nice to just be able to come home after work! And to have my hubby here every night!

My cars in the shop...per my previous post of the mystery car basher! My cars gettin a new rear end...she be pretty! Hopefully we'll have it back early next week!

This weekend I'm hoping to just relax and get some packing for us and the girls done, along with some mid-winter dusting/cleaning. I'm craving cleanliness and organization....I need to hire an organizer!!

On to the weekend!

XOXO,
Erinn

No comments:

Post a Comment